So what is it that I actually do and how can I help your business?
You’ll gain the following:
- You’ll have someone who can translate your financial jargon into practical, meaningful information that will help your business.
- Your accounts will be completely up to date and accurately reflect your financial position.
- You’ll understand every number in your financial statements and its impact on your business.
- You’ll be able to have informed, meaningful discussions with your tax Accountant and your bank or financial institution, should the need arise, because you’ll know your financials inside out.
- You’ll understand exactly what and who is driving financial results in your business.
- You’ll know what your bank balance is going to look like over the next few months
- You’ll have an accurate business performance barometer that acts as an early warning system to prompt action.
- You’ll know where your costs are blowing out so you can take immediate action and make financially informed decisions.
Combining the numbers for Boosted Profit” Review and Feedback
In order to move forward, it is often useful to review the past.
- Where did the business perform well, where was it not so great?
- How has performance changed over time?
- What are the cycles in the business and how can we use those cycles to better predict our future financial position?
- What are the TRUE costs of producing income for each of the product/service groups your business provides?
- How do those costs and profits compare against others in your business?
We then use this data to inform your STRATEGY about pricing and marketing so that you can maximise your Gross profit on each product and service. Your sales staff can then focus their energy on products and services with the higher margins which obviously contribute to, rather than “drain” your Profit.
The final piece of the puzzle is to work on setting monthly or even weekly sales targets for each product and service and keep track of your progress towards your Targeted total Turnover for the year.
Remember, we put all this information into a “plain english” report and use graphs to visually represent the information.
“Set the Explosion Plan: Identifying and Controlling Expenses” (Budget) based on your unique business model
This plan allows us to “look forward” and plan for the future. This is a detailed plan of the next 12 months Turnover / Sales expectations, showing related “hidden cost” quantifications as well as other business expenses.
This allows Australian Business Breakthroughs (with your unique business understanding) the opportunity to identify costs within your business which may not be “driving profits” and re-assess their impact on profitability within the business. We are then able to recognise and plan for trends within the business and how these trends affect your Profits and Cash flow.
This process gives you peace of mind regarding upcoming income and expenditure and eliminates those forgotten “surprises”. It also gives you “peace of mind” regarding the affordability of ad-hoc expenditure during the year (i.e. event sponsorships, testing new advertising and marketing strategies…and the like).
This plan forms the basis for future cash flow analysis, allowing you to “see into the future” regarding your cash flow situation as well as allowing you to prepare for any projected seasonal dips within your market.
Silver – “Balance and Stability” Monthly Financial Performance Review and Feedback
This “Balance and Stability” program is suitable for those business owners who really are committed to making the necessary changes within their business to improving and maintaining greater profitability and better cash flow.
This program is most beneficial if profitability and cash flow improvements are desired. You will also benefit from this program if you do not have the time to delve into your businesses financial data to gain a better financial understanding of the intricacies of your business. If you have Turnover (Sales) or Profit targets, and require an independent party to provide progress feedback to lead you towards these goals, based on your unique business model, then this is the plan for you.
This program includes Monthly Financial Performance Reviews & Feedback sessions and is designed to improve profitability (by product / service / group) and compare the results against expectations. It is also designed to improve confidence in sales expectations, expense efficiency within the business and achieve a better understanding of cash flow highs and lows for the 30 – 90 days after the review.
Gold– “Explosive Growth” Fortnightly Financial Performance Review & Feedback.
This “Explosive Growth” program is designed for business owners who are determined to make instant changes and improve profitability and/or cash flow with immediate results with the intention achieve strategic growth and/or improvements in 2 – 4 months.
Your business may already be performing well but you know it is not yet achieving its true potential. You may need to tweak product / service pricing / costs, or require accurate, on time cash flow feedback and forecasting.Your business may be experiencing exponential growth, and you may fear it “runs away from itself”.
This program is designed to provide up to date, accurate feedback so decisions can be made quickly, without dire consequences to your business, the staff you employ or your family.You may be planning Big Changes within your business (i.e. additional product lines, additional staff, equipment / office space improvements, and the like) which require more frequent feedback during this normally stressful period.
This more on time accurate feedback may assist in keeping a handle on costs, and maintain growth without jeopardising the business and/or cash flow in any way.